1 lb package Oreo™ Cookies
1 stick butter. (8 Tbls)
2@4oz Chockolate pudding
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 8oz package Cool Whip™ topping
1 8oz package cream cheese
1 Cup powdered sugar
Adapted from: <Enter URL here>
- Make sure the cream cheese is well softened. Combine cream cheese, half the Cool Whip, and powdered sugar in a bowl. Use a hand or stand mixer to combine reallly well.
- Crush cookies. I use a food processor but you can use a one-gallon freezer bag and a rolling pin.
- Melt butter. Mix with crushed cookies in a bowl or in the 9x13 dish.
- Press butter-cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 dish to form a crust.
- Add the cream cheese mixture over top of the cookie crust. Smooth evenly.
- Prepare the Chockolate pudding per package instructions, adding the vanilla extract.
- Once pudding starts to set, pour over top of chream cheese mixture. Let set up in the refridgerator.
- Mack sure Cool Whip is thawed. Spread over set Chockolate pudding. Sprinkle with some crushed cookies.