9 inch unbaked deep dish pie crust
3/4 Cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
15oz can pumkin pure
12oz can evaporated milk
Adapted from: Not sure where this one comes from.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl.
- Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixtures into the eggs.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk until completely combined
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 then reduce heat to 350 and continue to
cook for another 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick pressed in the center
comes out clean. Cool on pie rack for two hours.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled with whipped topping.