2 Tbls butter
2 Med onions, chopped
1 Tbls minced garlic (about three cloves minced)
1 1/2 Lbs ground beef
3 Tbls chili powder
1 tsp cumin seed
1/2 tsp sugar
15 oz can diced tomatoes
15 oz can Ranch Style Beans™
6 oz tomato paste
3 Tbls Louisiana Hot Sauce™
1 Tbls dryed cilantro
1 C pickled Jalapenos (with juice), chopped.
Adapted from: Glen's original receipe.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add chopped onions, salt and pepper to taste, and saute.
- Add Onions to slow cooker (Crockpot).
- In the same skillet, brown ground beef. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add ground beef to slow cooker pot.
- Add in the rest of the Ingredients. Stir gentley. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring occationally.
- serve warm.