1 pound lean ground beef
1 pound ground pork or lamb
1 Red Onion, rough chopped
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp ground majoram
2 tsp drided rosemary
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp Kosher salt
2 tsp Ground black pepper
Adapted from: <Enter URL here>
- Place meat in large food processor or stand mixer with all ingredients and grind for about 3-5 minutes.
- Put into foil pan. Press down and smooth the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes (internal temp 175-180).
- Remove from oven and drain off fat.
- Place a foil cover over top of the meat. Set something very heavy on top. The idea is to compress the meat.
- Let rest this way for at least 30 minutes. Slice into thin slice. Server on flat bread.