2 C all purpose flour
1/4 C brown sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/4 C Apple Butter
2 Tbls oil or butter, melted
1 C brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp cornstarch
1 C cold water
2 Tbls butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat waffle iron. Set it to about medium darkness.
- In a large bowl, whick together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, apple butter, eggs, and oil/melted butter.
- Combine the liquid mixtue with the dry ingredients; still to combine.
- Scoop into waffle iron per manufacture directions.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon to a small sauce pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water. Pour into the
pan with the cinnamon and brown sugar. Bring to boil point and simmer over medium heat.
- Stir until brown sugar desolves completely. Remove from heat and add melted butter and vanilla.
- Serve with waffles.