4 large porobello mushrooms
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 Tbls grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler to high temperature setting. Set rack in middle of oven.
- Clean, remove the stems, and scoop out each mushroom.
- Brush each mushroom with olive oil, sprinkle with a little kosher salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Broil until just tender, about 5 minutes each side.
- Remove mushrooms from oven. Drain off any liquids. Switch oven to bake, 400 degrees.
- Break an egg and place it in the center of each mushrrom.
- Sprinkle the mushrroms with some cheese. Bake until egg whites are cooked through, about 15 minutes.