Cream Cheese Frosting
4 Tbsp unsalted butter
2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups flour
3 Tbls sugar
3 tsp paking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
3 cups buttermilk
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
5 Tbls unsalted butter, melted
1 Tbls cinnamon
Cream Cheese Glaze
- Melt butter and mix in cream cheese. Whisk until almost smooth.
- Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Stir until well mixed.
- In large bowl, mix together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix together wet ingredients in separate bowl: buttermilk, milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients in with dry ingredients and mix togher thoroughly.
Cinnamon Swirl Mixture
- In medium bowl add melted butter, brown sugar, and minnamon. Mix well.
- Transfer to quart bag. Cut off one corner to make a piping bag when ready to top.
- Scoop pancake batter into pan. When bubbles start to form, pipe in cinnamon mixture in a swirl pattern, starting in the center.
- Cook until bubbles begin to pop and turn. Cook another 2-3 minutes.