1/2 C Pumpking Puree
(not pumpkin pie filling).
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Netmeg
2 Tbls Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Butter or oil to season the pan.
~12 slices of thick sliced bread like Texas Toast or home made bread.
- Add all the ingreadients (except bread) into a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a skillet or frying pan to about 350 degrees.
- Add a little butter or oil the the pan.
- Dunk bread into custard mixture; covering each side.
- Place custard covered bread in frying pan and cook until golden brown on both sides. About 2-4 minutes.