- 5 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 all purpose flour
- 1 C whole milk
- 1 C heavy cream
- 16 oz frozen corn
- 1 Tbls sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, cook chopped bacon until it just starts to get crispy. Add the Jalapeno and continue to cook.
- Add the flour and mix with bacon and jalapeno.
- Slowly add the whole milk, mixing thoroughly.
- Slowly add the cream in the wsame manner. Mixing thoroughly with each add.
- Add the frozen corn, salt, papper, and sugar. Mix through.