1 pint heavy cream.
pinch of salt (optional)
- Pour milk into stand mixer. Add the salt if you are using it.
- Using the whisk attachement, mix on highest setting without splashing out. Maybe about medium speed.
- Let mix until a ball forms and there and the liquid separages.
- chill the balled butter in a bowl of ice water. You may wish to place in a freezer bag or directly in the
- Knead the butter to remove any excess liquid. You may wish to use a cheese cloth for this part.
- store in a covered bowl until ready to use. Let stand at room temperature for easier spreading.