2 Large or up to 4 Small apples. I used Honeycrisp.
1/2 C Brown sugar
Adapted from: Glen original receipe.
- Peel, core and slice apples. I use an Apple pealer/core to do this all at once. Depending on the size of the apples, I may cut them down a little more.
- Add the apples into a skillet with some butter and saute'.
- Add Brown sugar, sinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to taste.
- Lower heat and simmer until the mixture forms a sauce and thickens a little bit.
- I often serve this over pancackes for a breakfast treat, or with ice cream for a dessert treat.