1 can buttermilk biscuits
1 pound ground pork sausage
2 cups shredded cheddar (or your favorate) cheese
1/2 cup milk
prepared package of country gravy mix (or make your own)
Adapted from: <Enter URL here>
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and place in greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Add cooked sausage over top and sprinkle with a little cheese.
- Beat eggs and milk in a bowl and then pour over top of the biscuits and sausage.
- Top with country gravy, either prepared from a package or make your own.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes.