2 boxes cornbread mix
2/3 cups milk
1-2 pounds ground beef
1 can Rotel™
1 can corn, drained
1 can pinto beans or Ranch Style Beans™
1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 packet taco seasoning
Adapted from: <Enter URL here>
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In mixing bowl; cornbread mix, eggs, and milk.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, cheese, Rotel (undrained), beans (undrained), and corn (drained) to the ground beef.
- Mix and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix cornbread mixture and meet mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.