1 Lbs box medium past shells
1 Lb ground beef
2 (10oz cans tomato soup
2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 Cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 Cup water
Garlic, salt, and pepper to taste
- Cook and drain pasta according to the package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9/13 baking dish.
- In a large skillet, brown and chp the ground beef with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup, and half cup of water and HALF of the cheese to your skillet with the browned ground beef. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with fil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for an additional 2-3 minutes.