Twice Baked Potato Casserole
1 Lbs Bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 Green onions, chopped
7 Red potatoes, medium baked
Baking & spices
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
2 Cups cheddar cheese
2 Cups Mozzarella cheese
3 Cups sour cream
- Cut baked potatoes into bite-sized cubes
- Place half the potatoes in a 9/13 baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and bacon. Spread half of the sour cream on top.
- Top with half cheddar and mozzarella cheses. Repeat for send layer.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.