1/2 cup Black beaans, drained and rinsed
2 Tbls chives
1/2 cup corn, kernels
4 Portobello mushrooms
1 Tbls flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 Tbls olive oil
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
1 cup Enchilada sauce
- Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat. Maybe about 400 or so.
- Scoop out the center of the mushrooms.
- Brush exterior of mushroom with the olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the enchilada sauce, salt, and flour until mixed thoroughly.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of corn and black beans into each mushroom. Drizzle with sauce mixture and then top with shredded cheese.
- Grill over direct heat 5-6 minues or bake in oven at 450 about 5-10 menutes.