12 oz frozen, unsweetened rasberries. (about 2-2.5 cups)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cornstarch
2 Tbls water
1 Tbls butter or plantbased butter
Adapted from: <Enter URL here>
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir 1.5 cups rasberries, sugar, and water until the sugar is fully disolved.
- Heat mixture to the boiling point stirring often. Reduce heat and add vanilla.
- In separate small bowl, combine cornstarch and 2 Tbls water. Pour into rasberries mixture. Stir and bring to boil. Simmer and allow to thicken as desired.
- Remove from heat and add butter to the mix, stir until melted.
- Allow sauce to cool before serving.