1/2 cup rice vinegar
1/2 cup water
1 cup white sugar
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbls soy sauce
1 tsp fish sauce (optional)
4-6 tsp chili flaces
3 tsp corn starch
2 Tbls water
Adapted from: <Enter URL here>
- Mix all ingredients except corn starch and 2 Tbls water in a small sauce pot.
- Bring to a boil, let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add corn starch and water and whisk in thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil until sauce reaches desired thickness, about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and refirdgerate.