Black Bean and Corn Salad
- 2 cups sweet corn canned, frozen, or grilled
- 1 15- oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium red onion minced (1/2 cup)
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno optional
- 2-3 tablespoons lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Adapted from: <Enter URL here>
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Season with more lime juice and salt, to taste.
- Serve as a salad, dip, or relish. Your choice!