2 Large English cucumbers, peeled
1/2 C grated carrots
1/2 Red onion, thinly sliced
2 Tbls sugar
1/4 C red wine vinegar
1/4 C rice vinegar
2 Tbls sweet chili sauce
1 tsp salt
dash of lime juice
1/4 C cilantro, chopped
1 Tbls sesame seeds
- Slice cucumbers in two lengthways and slice into about 1/4"
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, salt, and vinegars until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool
- Add sweet chili sauce and lime juice with vinegar mixture.
- Toss with salad mix of cucubmers, carrots, and onions.
- Chill, top with peanuts just before serving